Why do you need an application test?
Applications are becoming more complex with greater functionality. Whether developed in-house, by third parties, or are an off the shelf product, applications can introduce security vulnerabilities that could expose your organisation to an unnecessary level of risk which could impact your key business assets.
How can we help you?
Our in-depth application security test will provide you with the necessary assurance that your applications and supporting infrastructure have the suitable security measures in place to protect against the latest threats.
Using our proven methodologies we will identify security issues associated with your applications and make sure this is checked against OWASP and PCI related security vulnerabilities. This includes (but not limited to) the following:
- SQL Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Security Misconfiguration
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- Failure to Restrict URL Access
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards